there is no comparison between pakistan air force jf-17 thunder and indian air force lca tejas.there are some evidence and facts which clearly indicates and proves that lca tejas are failed air craft as provided by evidence.so let us look at the following proves.
- jf-17 thunder started in 1995
- lca tejas started in 1983.27 years too long duration in aviation history for a fighter jet
unit cost per jet:
- jf-17 thunder cost around 15-20 million us dollars per jet
- lca tejas cost around 25-30 million us dollars which is equal to mig 21 unit cost.
- jf-17 thunder jet engine has been tested,verified.
- lca tejas need new engine called "keveri engine" which are to be fitted in lca tejas
- jf-17 can bear 8.5g
- lca tejas engine are not fitted .therefore it hard to tell that how much it can bear.